一、Foreign English Teachers Recruit
Job Title: Full time oral English teacher
1. Teaching oral English for English majors.
2. Workload per week: approximately 16 hours.
1. Native speaker from U.K. or U. S ..
2. Bachelor’s degree or above.
3. Having related two years’ teaching experience or TEFL /TESOL/ teaching certificate.
4. Standard English speaking and writing.
5. Have enthusiasm and passion for teaching and are responsible.
6. Have good communication skills and some basic knowledge in Chinese.
7. Couple will be welcomed.
589 Guanshan Road，East Lake Hi-tech developed zone, Wuhan, Hubei, P. R. China.
1. Round international trip tickets
2. Free housing
3. Above the local foreign teachers' average salary. With this salary, you can save some money excepting daily expense and travel expense.
If you are interested in this position, please send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org . Documents include:
1. Curriculum vitae. (full name, country of residence, home address and phone number with a description of your education background and teaching experience if any)
2. Photocopy of your degree;
3. Photocopy of TESOL/TEFL certificate;
4. Photocopy of the first page of your passport;
5. Photocopy of Certificate of Health;
6. A recommendation letter from your former employer (not a must);
7. A recent photo;
二、Brief Introduction of Wuhan
Wuhan, capital of Central China’s Hubei Province, is a city with over 3,500 years of history; Wuhan is the largest city in Central China and among the top 10 megacities nationwide. It has long been on economic, industrial, and transportation hub for both the region and the country. It is close to the scenic areas of The Three Gorges Dam and Shennong forest.
Wuhan, located at the junction of the Yangtze River, the third longest river in the world. Wuhan consists of three main areas: Hankou, Hanyang, and Wuchang.
The total area of Wuhan is 8,494.41 square kilometers and the total residential population of Wuhan is over 10,000,000.
There are a total of 166 lakes scattered about the city. For this reason, Wuhan is commonly called the “City of Lakes.” Numerous aspects of this city’s rich culture have been shaped by its water resources and other natural features.
Wuhan has a privileged location, for it is situated at the geographical center of the country. Because of the location and logistics capabilities, Wuhan is historically referred to as the “thoroughfare to nine provinces.”
This city is an important base for scientific research and education. Beijing and Wuhan are the only two cities in
In recent years, 230 of the world’s top 500 international companies have settled in Wuhan. The total number of direct flights to international destinations, as well as
At any given time, Wuhan has at least 13,000long-term expatriates living here, and Wuhan receives around 180,000 foreign visitors annually.
To further promote the development of domestic production capabilities and to accelerate the formation of new engines for
电话：027-59626847 QQ：1935243594 Email：email@example.com
2016 千亿体育官方网站 国际交流与合作处 ("1957"是华夏学院的湖北省招生代码)